It's wrong if:
- Someone touches you without your permission.
- Someone has sex with you when you don't want him or her to have sex with you.
- Someone shows you pictures of sex you don't want to see.
These are serious crimes. We have laws to protect people from abuse. Your body belongs only to you. Bad touch can make you feel scared or very hurt. Sexual assault can hurt your body and your feelings. They did something wrong, but you didn't do anything wrong.
Everybody feels different ways after being touched or hurt in bad ways. It is normal and okay to have lots of feelings. It can hurt in a lot of ways that don't show on the outside.
Some common feelings are:
- No feelings
- Feeling crazy or out of control
- Feeling like your body is different
- Feeling sick