ADVOCACY CORE TRAINING
The Advocacy Core Training (ACT) is a skills based online training with in-person components. It teaches direct service sexual assault program staff and volunteers the skills they need to support survivors in their healing. It provides information on assisting survivors with health care advocacy and through the criminal justice system. ACT has Spanish language components for bilingual staff to be able to help survivors using culturally sensitive practices.
Returning Students Log In here
To register for the new ACT:
- Click this REGISTRATION link.
- Select ACT Training under Course Categories.
- Find your agency in the list of sexual assault programs, and create a new account (all users must create a new account).
- The system will automatically send an email confirmation. After you confirm the registration, you will immediately be able to sign into ACT.
- When prompted, enter the Enrollment Key provided by your ACT supervisor and start the training.
For assistance with ACT Training you may contact Isabel Pang at email@example.com or call 850.297.2000 ext 123