Sexual Assault Victim Services - STOP Grant Request for Proposals (RFP)
Question and Answers for STOP RFP
NOTICE -- STOP Victim Services RFP -- NOTICE
The STOP Victim Services RFP is being issued effective today, 7/24/20
- All applicants must submit a proposal in accordance with the instructions provided in this NOTICE.
- The applicant’s entire application/proposal must be submitted in a single PDF document to the FCASV point of contact.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to review and follow detailed Fatal Criteria requirements indicated throughout the RFP.
- Statement of Intent: Must be received by August 12, 2020.
- STOP VS Proposal/Application (single PDF document): Must be received on or before August 25, 2020, 5:00 p.m., EST.
The purpose of this grant is to provide sexual assault services.
It is anticipated that the grant will fund two Florida certified sexual assualt programs.
Documents related to the RFP
Attachment A - Application
Attachment B - Budget Form
Appendix A - OVW Terms