ADVOCACY CORE TRAINING
FCASV has updated the Advocacy Core Training (ACT), a skills based online training with in-person components required for direct service advocates, volunteers, and their supervisors at FCASV certified sexual assault programs.
Returning Students Log In here
To register for the new ACT:
- Click this REGISTRATION link.
- Select ACT Training under Course Categories.
- Find your agency in the list of sexual assault programs, and create a new account (all users must create a new account).
- The system will automatically send an email confirmation. After you confirm the registration, you will immediately be able to sign into ACT.
- When prompted, enter the Enrollment Key provided by your ACT supervisor and start the training.
For assistance with ACT Training you may contact Juanita Sapp at email@example.com or call 850.297.2000 ext 120